Vision+ has developed an unique financing model to investing in SaaS-companies, apps and internet services which helps you to grow faster with less dilution.
What we do:
- We invest in Internet and SaaS services, apps and sometimes in special content IP deals
- Our first investment is typically from 100 000 to 1 000 000 Euros
- Our follow-on investments can be several millions.
- We have a simple and straight forward contract structure and fast decision making
- We love to finance commercialisation, sales and marketing
- We always help our entrepreneurs to find new partners and customers.
How does our investment model work:
- Financing is provided against revenue share (royalties) from the created cash-flow.
- Royalty share is determined case-by-case based on the business dynamics and can be variable as well
- Capital loan may be converted to equity after a certain minimum multiple, this also terminates the royalty
- We are targeting to return our capital and profit in about 2 years or faster.
Our unique revenue share financing model does not dilute existing shareholders
Our investing model explained in 1 minute:
What does our entrepreneurs say about us:
CEO Markus Råmark: "With Vision+ funding GameRefinery has been able to speed up the development and global launch of the upcoming Game Analytics SaaS platform significantly. It enables game developers and publisher to access feature level data on the mobile games market and analyse their own games commercial potential already in concept phase."
CEO Tatu Koistinen: "It has been a great year as a market leader in Finland and Russia and expansion into Sweden, Singapore , Turkey, and India. Vision+ help and 1.5 million follow-on investment is a great support for our growth"
Meet our founding partners:
Co-founder and Managing Partner. Tero has a strong and versatile 20+ year long experience in mobile industry; he had been focused on stimulating innovations, developer activities and building new businesses for most of his professional life.
Co-founder and Partner. Jari has gained extensive IPO, M&A, transaction and investment experience throughout his career. He also has strong background as software developer, and degree-level studies in Computer Science at Tampere University of Technology and MBA studies at the Tampere University.
Co-founder and Partner. Marko has over fifteen years professional background in enterprise development, internationalization, investment management, new business and corporate venturing in the fields of telecommunications, software and digital media, and venture capital industries. M. Sc. (Econ.), University of Vaasa.